Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catfish Response Day 1

I think this movie is weird and creepy. Its the first documentary I've ever seen and I'm not a big fan of this genre. This whole facebook concept is weird! Its making me very cautious about my facebook. A big red flag for Nev in the movie was the photoshoped picture of him and Megan...naked. THAT WAS JUST CREEPY! Who in their right mind would take the time to make that picture and send it to someone they haven't even met yet is?! She is psychotic. The fact that all the songs were found on youtube is also a major red flag. I would've stopped all communication right there. It is so creepy and makes me wonder about all the people that I'm friends with on facebook. Its weird that all of the people havne't met yet but i think its good that the boys are going to drive through and meet them. I wonder what the end of the movie will be to make it  "the best movie Krebs has seen all year"

No comments:

Post a Comment