Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catfish Response Day Two

This so messed up. It makes no sense to me as to what would motivate a person into making up all of these lies. There is something serious wrong with Angela. No sane person would do that. I predict that she also made up the fact that she has cancer too but eventually she needs to be taken to some therapy sessions. Its very interesting as to how she got all the pictures of "Megan." And it makes me wonder what really happened to Megan and why Angela feels like she needs to act and create an affair with Nev as Megan. The brothers are also interesting aspect of this. How did their "band" make a t shirt and create fake songs? I am so shocked as to how pathetic someone could be and how attached Angela has become to Nev through this how process. This whole situation makes me question my friendships on facebook and communication with those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment